May your holidays be filled with joy, peace and an abundance of happy, healthy moments with your pets. From all of us at Pampered Pet Resorts, we extend our warmest wishes for a joyful holiday season and a pawsitively fantastic New Year!In the upcoming year, our team at Pampered Pet Resorts aims to continue providing top-notch care, ensuring the comfort, safety and well-being of your beloved furry family members. We deeply appreciate being a part of your pet’s life and look forward to an exciting New Year!-Joyce
Plan a Pet-Safe Holiday Gathering
Planning a pet-safe holiday gathering involves considering the safety, comfort and well-being of both your guests and your furry companions. Here are some tips on how to help organize a pet-friendly holiday gathering.
- Designate a pet-safe space: Create a quiet and secure area where pets can retreat from the hustle and bustle of the gathering. This could be a separate room or a cozy corner with their essentials.
- Provide entertainment and distractions: Keep pets entertained with their toys or other activities to prevent any boredom or anxiety while your guests are over. Schedule breaks for pets to rest and relax away from the crowd.
- Skip table scraps: It is advisable to steer clear of giving your pets any leftovers from the dinner table, such as bones, candies or meats, as these can pose potential health risks. Advise your guests not to feed pets from the table and offer them alternative treat options suitable for your pup.
- Pet guidelines: Communicate clear guidelines to your guests when they enter, such as whether pets are allowed in specific areas, if there are rules for interacting with pets and what food or items are off-limits for them.
- Safe holiday decor: Take precautions to keep decorations and wires out of reach of your pets. If you have a Christmas tree, keep an eye to prevent your pets from potentially ingesting pine needles, which can be harmful if swallowed
News fur you
At Pampered Pets, we are staffed 24/7 to guarantee the safety and protection of your beloved pups while they are staying in our facilities overnight. Our entire staff holds certifications in pet CPR and first aid. Additionally, every team member undergoes a rigorous one-month training program tailored to our protocols and successfully completes ongoing education assessments to ensure the highest standard in our overnight dog boarding services.
New Year Resolutions
As the new year approaches, it is common for us to set new health and fitness goals. While our pets can’t create their own resolutions, incorporating your pet into your own goals can benefit both of you. Here are some resolutions for you and your pets.
- Dedicate some time each day to teach your dog new tricks or behaviors. This not only strengthens the bond between you and your dog, but also ensures a fun and mentally stimulating activity for them.
- Commit to spending more time outdoors with your dog. Engage in extra playtime, longer walks and new outdoor activities. This is especially beneficial if your dog needs to shed some extra weight.
- Review and reconsider the food, treats and supplements you provide for your dog. Calculate the appropriate calorie intake for your pet and review the ingredients in their food to ensure it aligns with their nutritional needs.
- Enrich the space within your home to make it more stimulating and enjoyable for your pet. This could involve introducing new toys, puzzle feeders or creating areas for mental and physical stimulation.