Happy Thanksgiving from the Pampered Pets family!
As the excitement of Halloween costumes and candy is quickly approaching, the team at Pampered Pets wishes your families and furry friends a joyful and safe holiday. We love seeing all your pups in their Halloween costumes! Make sure to keep sending photos in for the costume contest.
Our hearts are filled with gratitude for the meaningful bonds we’ve forged with the delightful pups under our care. We cherish the privilege of being a part of your beloved pet’s life, and your unwavering trust and loyalty fill us with deep appreciation. It’s thanks to all our wonderful clients we have the daily joy of doing what we love, surrounded by the adoring company of our furry friends.
Wishing you all a month filled with love, laughter and the warmth of your beloved pets!
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for our Grinch-themed Christmas photoshoot on November 18 between 11 AM and 1 PM. You can sign up via email or in person for just $20. It’s a perfect way to capture the holiday spirit with your furry friends! -Joyce
Traveling Safely with Your Dog
As the holiday season approaches, it is crucial to make thoughtful preparations for traveling with your pet. Here are some steps to ensure a smooth and stress-free journey:
- Practice Commands: Prioritize practicing crucial commands like sit, stay, and come. This will help your pet remain obedient and composed, particularly in bustling airport settings.
- Carrier Training: Establish a positive connection between your pet and their travel carrier. Use treats to reward them when they enter or stay inside the carrier.
- Car Travel: Ensure your pet is securely and safely situated in their carrier during car journeys. Conduct brief test drives to assess their comfort, preventing potential illness or anxiety.
- Pet Travel Kit: Assemble a pet travel kit that includes their food, a water bowl and their favorite toy.
- Travel Accommodations: When booking accommodations, look for pet-friendly hotels, flights or rentals to ensure a smooth and comfortable stay for your dog.
News fur you
Happy Veterans Day from the Pampered Pet Resorts team! We extend our heartfelt salute to all the courageous veterans who have selflessly served our nation. Your unwavering dedication and sacrifices are deeply appreciated.
Did you know dogs serving in the military can also experience post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), just like humans? These courageous dogs may have encountered highly stressful and anxiety-inducing situations during their service. Providing them with special care is essential to help them find comfort and peace in their retirement.
Here are a few tips for treating retired military dogs:
- Ensure they have access to a secure and secluded play area.
- Refrain from confining these dogs in crates.
- Shield them from loud noises and disruptive environments.